Since I met her, we have been through hell together. Yet since I have moved in, hell has followed and restrictions are the order of the day. She came home all happy because the ex gave her money for trivialities which put sweets in the kids mouths to keep them quiet.
So I kept quiet, 2 hours later I get asked why I'm not talking, all through which I can't say much because she is constantly on the phone (call or sms to her ex who caused so much of the trouble).
Then the post on her favourite site about how easily promises get broken, well the 10 years it took her to get divorced from number one prompts me not to get married at all.
Corey Taylor said it the best "I'm not Jesus"
I will not live out another decade just to end up with nothing !
No comments:
Post a Comment